Tequila Añejo 100% Blue Weber Agave
Casazul Tequila Añejo has been awarded a double gold at the prestigious 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. The win places our Tequila among the finest products in the world – and all from our distillery in Tequila, Mexico.
Bright amber color with a touch of emerald.
The aroma of its aging in barrels are intense like caramel, maple and vanilla. With a delicate hint of light tobacco. Complex with expressions of slow cooked agave, flashes of baked apple, pink grapefruit and subtle floral tones like rose petals gives a perfect balance.
Confirms its promise of aromas leaving vapors of vanilla, and maple. Its delicate shades of walnut undertone are present.
Subtle smoked oak perfect balance and full body shades.
Up to two years in American White Oak Barrels
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Our shipping carriers will make three delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.